Optical Assistant24th June 2022
- Specsavers Optometrists Nowra
- Job Type
We are currently seeking a motivated individual to join our team as an Optical Assistant. Whether you are meeting and greeting customers, providing advice on products or placing specialised orders, you’ll constantly be busy as no two days are ever the same at Specsavers. This exciting role will see you become a vital part of our store team, as you provide excellent customer service with our range of fashionable frames, audiology services and guiding customer trying contact lenses for the first time.
As a hard worker with a passion for providing excellent customer service, your experience and skills will include:
• An interest in retail, optics or audiology
• A high standard of personal presentation
• Punctuality and reliability
• An ability to build rapport with customers
• An ability to work well under pressure
• Flexibility to work retail hours, which may include late nights and weekends
If you have no experience in optics or audiology but have a passion for professional healthcare and a willingness to undergo training with us, we want to hear from you!