A maintenance employee forms a critical part of the restaurant team.
This role is suited to an individual who is highly organised, is able to work autonomously and displays high attention to detail.
A maintenance employee is primarily focused on cleanliness of the restaurant (internally and externally) and preparing the restaurant for trade each day.
25+ hours per week
$19.44 to $28.46 per hour + penalty rates + superannuation
This is a casual position with typical working hours between the hours of 8pm and 10am. Days and hours may change and vary from time to time to meet the needs of the restaurant.
This position falls under the Miscellaneous Award, 2020.
What can you expect on a day-to-day basis?
* Maintain all aspects of the internal and external restaurant environment to provide a clean, functioning and welcoming environment for Crew, Managers and Customers
* Maintain the restaurant carpark, patio and all exterior equipment including, but not limited to: bins, gardens, curbs, signage, floors, tables and chairs
* Organise and clean the back area of the restaurant including the corral area and staff toilets
Your keys to success:
* High level of attention to detail
* Ability to work autonomously
* Highly organised, with the ability to meet strict timelines
* Well-presented and friendly
* Highly physical job role – ability to mop, scrub, climb ladders, clean windows and toilets
* Police Check required if successful
* Full working rights in Australia is required
To apply for this position, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
McDonald's Sutton Forest
Morning, Evening, Overnight and Weekend
Cleaning experience is preferred, but not required; We provide training to all of our staff interested in joining the McDonald's team.
To apply for this job, please contact us by sending us an email to email@example.com