Police have charged two men with drugs, property and traffic offences, after recovering allegedly stolen property worth $100,000.
Back in January, Officers from The Hume and Lake Illawarra Police Districts formed Strike Force Convene to investigate.
It came to a head on Tuesday when Police raided a house on McEvilly Road at Robertson arresting two men, aged 18 and 28.
It’s alleged they discovered hydro cannabis set-ups and stolen goods.
The pair have been charged with a combined 28 offences and refused bail to appear in Moss Vale Court on April 11.
Below is a list of charges for the younger man:
* Take and drive conveyance without consent of owner (five counts)
* Enter enclosed land not prescribed premises without lawful excuse
* Steal motor vehicle (two counts)
* Goods in personal custody suspected being stolen (motor vehicle)
* Goods in personal custody suspected being stolen (not motor vehicle (six counts)
* Use class A vehicle with unauthorised number plate affixed
* Enter building/land with intent to commit indictable offence
* Police pursuit – not stop – drive recklessly
* Possess or use a prohibited weapon without permit, and,
* Cultivate prohibited plant.
Below is a list of charges for the older man:
* Be carried in conveyance taken without consent of owner (four counts)
* Steal motor vehicle
* Dishonestly obtain property by deception (two counts), and,
* Enter building/land with intent to commit indictable offence.
Image: Southern Highlands Police