Shoalhaven City Council has officially opened of the transformed Artie Smith Oval in Bomaderry.
The Shoalhaven Community and Recreation Precinct Artie Smith Oval, Southern project is a co-funded by the Council, the Australian Government, and the NSW Government’s Bushfire Local Economic Recovery Fund.
The new Artie Smith Oval facilities boast a myriad of features, including:
- AFL/Cricket field and pavilion clubhouse and amenities
- cricket practice facilities
- four croquet courts, clubhouse and amenities
- open space embellishments, including play and exercise equipment, landscaping, pathways, and seating furniture
- onsite car parking
- perimeter security fencing providing pedestrian access.