Key stakeholders will be coming together to discuss their vision for the shire's food, wine and equine industry
Southern Highlands Growers and Producers Long Lunch is taking place at the Stone Room in Berrima on Monday.
The event is an opportunity to identify who the growers and producers are, and what they have to offer.
Spokesperson Randall Walker says it's all about highlighting some of the fantastic opportunities available in our region.
The stakeholders include:
· Wingecarribee Shire Council (WSC)
· Department of Industry
· Service NSW
· Destination Sydney Surrounds South (DSSS)
· Destination Southern Highlands (DSH)
· Regional Development Australia Southern Inland (RDASI)
· Southern Region Business Enterprise Centre (SRBEC)
· Southern Highlands Food & Wine Association (SHFWA)
· Moss Vale & Rural Chamber of Commerce (MVRCC) [Food Clusters]
· Southern Highlands Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SHCCI)
· Low Carbon Living Southern Highlands (LCLSH)