Highlands News

Hayfever or COVID19?

Covid 19 Update2

Is it hayfever or should you get tested for COVID19?

With the increase in pollen in the air, many people are or will experience sneezing, a runny nose or itchy eyes.

Chair of the Southern Highlands of Division of General Practice Dr. Vince Roche is advising people with these symptoms to to take a hayfever tablet and see how it works.

There are a couple of major ones including Claratyne or Zirtec.

However Dr. Roche says if these don't work, people should go and get a COVID test.

At the moment testing for covid19 is down about 20 per cent in NSW.