A man has been airlifted to a Sydney hospital with serious burns and a woman taken to Shoalhaven Hospital after a boating incident near Greenwell Point.
Crews from Marine Rescue Shoalhaven saved the pair after reports of a gas leak on board the 28-foot cruiser.
They received the call around 5.30pm Sunday.
It is believed the man was overcome by carbon monoxide and fell on to the engine's hot manifold near the Comerong Island Ferry.
The woman was provided oxygen before being taken to Shoalhaven Hospital while Marine Rescue NSW said the man was transferred to a burns unit in Sydney.
Images: Marine Rescue NSW and Google Maps